Men’s Action Network will not work with any man who perpetrates domestic or sexual violence towards a woman or child.
Men’s Action Network define a perpetrator as someone who has a conviction in law for abuse against another person. For Example (but not limited to)
- An interim or ongoing non-molestation order.
- A conviction for Actual Bodily Harm (ABH).
- A conviction for Grievous Bodily Harm (GBH).
- A conviction for Voluntary Manslaughter.
- A conviction for Attempted Murder.
- A conviction for Murder.
- A conviction for any Sexual Offence.
Early intervention and preventive measures to give insight into anger. Aiming to prevent unhealthy, abusive, social or domestic interactions.
A series of self awareness modules which explores lifestyle choices and their consequences.
Connecting men throughout the island with others who wish to explore focused but relaxed themes around common issues.